Thursday, November 24, 2011

Really Random Things I'm Really Grateful For:

1. That my version of Black Friday includes spiked hot chocolate, setting up the tree, and not standing in line at Target.

2. For those little mesh loose tea holders.

3. That my Dad signs "love, Dad" in his text messages.

4.  That my husband doesn't think my food habits are "weird" or "terrible" - and that he accommodates ALL OF THEM.

5.  Red Wine.

6. That I'm not the kind of person who feels obligated to go to the gym on Thanksgiving.

7.  That my pups like to cuddle.

8.  That my husband lets me wear his clothes to bed. (Poor dude, I swear to God the his clothes to her clothes to wash ratio is 2:1 because I wear so many of his.)

9.  For this website:  http://www.perezhamilton.com/

10.  And this one:  http://presidentialpickuplines.tumblr.com/

11.  For Lysol wipes.

12.  That hair that can be worn either straight or curly.

13.  For a Mom who likes to read and sends me her books when she's done with them.

14.  For The West Wing on DVD and The Big Bang Theory on TBS constantly.

15.  For the continued use of the Oxford Comma.

But, most importantly, for my friends, family, pups, and you all :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. I like random thankful lists and wish my hair was that versatile. But I'm confused. Are gyms really open on Thanksgiving? Our isn't. Anyway, my Black Friday will be similar to yours, minus the tree. I love it. Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it interesting how we're married to people who have no issue with our odd food issues? We are super lucky.

    And you better believe I have Lysol wipes everywhere...especially as we travel through germ-filled airports!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the perezhamilton, thanks for the link. Now I have to google Oxford Comma....and really, Big Bang Theory? It seems to always be on one of the 9 channel that we get in our cable-less home, and I also choose turning off the TV over giving that show a chance. For you, I may give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men's clothing is just way comfier than women's. It's a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your husband sounds like such a good guy and reminds me of my husband, as I'm right there with you on the food stuff. I've also recently discovered my love for Lysol wipes. My only question is, why did it take me so long?
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete