1. That my version of Black Friday includes spiked hot chocolate, setting up the tree, and not standing in line at Target.
2. For those little mesh loose tea holders.
3. That my Dad signs "love, Dad" in his text messages.
4. That my husband doesn't think my food habits are "weird" or "terrible" - and that he accommodates ALL OF THEM.
5. Red Wine.
6. That I'm not the kind of person who feels obligated to go to the gym on Thanksgiving.
7. That my pups like to cuddle.
8. That my husband lets me wear his clothes to bed. (Poor dude, I swear to God the his clothes to her clothes to wash ratio is 2:1 because I wear so many of his.)
9. For this website: http://www.perezhamilton.com/
10. And this one: http://presidentialpickuplines.tumblr.com/
11. For Lysol wipes.
12. That hair that can be worn either straight or curly.
13. For a Mom who likes to read and sends me her books when she's done with them.
14. For The West Wing on DVD and The Big Bang Theory on TBS constantly.
15. For the continued use of the Oxford Comma.
But, most importantly, for my friends, family, pups, and you all :)